Managing and Leading Change Workshop
Change is an inevitable part of life. You can fight it, attempt to ignore it, or you can decide to welcome it, adapt, and even develop skills in leading and managing change.
In this workshop, you will learn how to take change in stride, how to prepare people for change, understand their resistance to change, and communicate about change throughout the change process.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to
- explain the phases of the change process.
- describe a model for organizational change.
- experience the seven dynamics of change.
- demonstrate what to communicate throughout a change effort.
- demonstrate tools for support of self and others through a change process.
Upon completion of this workshop, the organization will
- see change as a catalyst for performance.
- utilize change to leverage employee growth and organizational commitment.
- plan the change process to maximize employee involvement and support.
- know that complete and full communication is essential for mastering change.
Duration of Class: 1 – 3 days